Pull a pound for octopuses
The Octopus Bracelet represents your commitment to the clean ocean movement and marine conservation. Every bracelet purchased funds the removal of one pound of trash from the ocean and coastlines. Wear it as a reminder to curb your plastic habit, live more sustainably, and encourage others to take action to protect what they love.
Hand assembled by an artisan in Bali, Indonesia
Purchasing a 4ocean bracelet does more than clean the ocean. It also creates sustainable, living-wage jobs.
- Every bracelet purchased funds the removal of one pound of trash from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines
- Cord manufactured in China from 100% certified post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean plastic
- Clear beads are manufactured in China from 95% certified post-consumer recycled glass bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean glass
- 4ocean charm manufactured in China from 95% recycled stainless steel
- Hand assembled by artisans in Bali
- Unisex, waterproof, adjustable design
- Includes "1LB" vinyl decal
- Component manufacturing process and recycled content are audited and verified by GreenCircle (see certification)
Octopuses have personalities and will react to different stimuli based on how shy, active, or emotional they are.