Built for frigid stop-start alpine missions or rest days at base camp, these soft, breathable, and stretchy insulated bottoms provide all-day warmth and comfort on the coldest days. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 82% of our line is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 64% of our fabrics this season are made with recycled materials.
- Stretchy, Breathable, Weather-Resistant Fabric
- Revolutionary Insulation
- Stretch fabrics and insulation, articulated patterning, and strategically placed, low-profile quilting provide an exceptional range of motion for unhindered movement
- Low-profile, high-stretch, and comfortable waistband pulls on easily, accommodates different layers, and works well with a harness or pack hip belt
- Two low-profile drop-in front pockets sit comfortably under a harness
- Tapered leg and wide-wrap, high-stretch cuffs pull up to sit comfortably on the leg or over alpine boots
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product
- Weight: 278 g (9.8 oz)