Pull a pound for Sea Stars
What affects sea stars affects the entire ocean. Research shows that sea stars have been ingesting plastic since at least 1976, which indicates that plastic started polluting the ocean much earlier than previously thought. When you purchase our triple-color Sea Star Braided Bracelet, you’ll pull one pound of trash from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines while raising awareness about the ocean plastic crisis.
Hand-assembled by an artisan in Bali, Indonesia.
Purchasing a 4ocean bracelet does more than clean the ocean. It also creates sustainable, living-wage job
- Every bracelet purchased funds the removal of one pound of trash from the ocean, rivers and coastlines
- Cord manufactured in China from 100% certified post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean plastic
- Clear bead manufactured in China from 95% certified post-consumer recycled glass bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean glass
- 4ocean charm manufactured in China from 95% recycled stainless steel
- Hand assembled by artisans in Bali
- Double cobra braid with beaded toggle closure
- Available in four non-adjustable sizes
- Unisex, waterproof design
- Packaged in a reusable cotton drawstring pouch
- Includes “1LB” vinyl decal
- Component manufacturing process and recycled content are audited and verified by GreenCircle (see certification)
Sea stars have been ingesting microplastic for at least 40 years.