Pull a pound for sea stars
The Sea Star Bracelet represents your commitment to the clean ocean movement. Every bracelet purchased funds the removal of one pound of trash from the ocean and coastlines. Wear it as a reminder to curb your plastic habit, live more sustainably, and encourage others to take action to protect what they love.
Hand-assembled by an artisan in Bali, Indonesia.
Purchasing a 4ocean bracelet does more than clean the ocean. It also creates sustainable, living-wage jobs.
- Every bracelet purchased funds the removal of one pound of trash from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines
- Cord manufactured in China from 100% certified post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean plastic
- Clear beads are manufactured in China from 95% certified post-consumer recycled glass bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean glass
- 4ocean charm manufactured in China from 95% recycled stainless steel
- Hand-assembled by artisans in Bali
- Unisex, waterproof, adjustable design
- Includes "1LB" vinyl decal
- The component manufacturing process and recycled content are audited and verified by GreenCircle (see certification)
Sea stars have been ingesting microplastic for at least 40 years.