Pull a pound for whales
Even after decades of protection, 6 out of the 13 great whale species are classified as endangered or vulnerable due to threats like plastic pollution, bycatch, and captivity. When you purchase the Whale Beaded Bracelet, you’ll pull a pound of trash from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines while raising awareness about the actions we can take to protect these magnificent creatures.
Hand assembled by an artisan in Bali, Indonesia.
Purchasing a 4ocean bracelet does more than clean the ocean. It also creates sustainable, living-wage jobs.
- Every bracelet purchased funds the removal of one pound of trash from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines
- Cord manufactured in China from 100% certified post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean plastic
- Clear beads are manufactured in China from 95% certified post-consumer recycled glass bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean glass
- 4ocean charm manufactured in China from 95% recycled stainless steel
- Hand assembled by artisans in Bali
- Unisex, waterproof, adjustable design
- Includes "1LB" vinyl decal
- Component manufacturing process and recycled content are audited and verified by GreenCircle (see certification)
Entanglement in fishing nets is the leading cause of whale deaths globally.