Pull a pound for dolphins
One out of every four species of dolphin is threatened with extinction due to threats like plastic ingestion and entanglement as well as the billion-dollar captivity industry. When you purchase the Dolphin Braided Bracelet, you’ll pull one pound of trash from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines and help raise awareness about the importance of protecting these beloved ocean creatures.
Hand-assembled by an artisan in Bali, Indonesia.
Purchasing a 4ocean bracelet does more than clean the ocean. It also creates sustainable, living-wage job
- Every bracelet purchased funds the removal of one pound of trash from the ocean, rivers and coastlines
- Cord manufactured in China from 100% certified post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean plastic
- Clear bead manufactured in China from 95% certified post-consumer recycled glass bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean glass
- 4ocean charm manufactured in China from 95% recycled stainless steel
- Hand assembled by artisans in Bali
- Double cobra braid with beaded toggle closure
- Available in four non-adjustable sizes
- Unisex, waterproof design
- Packaged in a reusable cotton drawstring pouch
- Includes “1LB” vinyl decal
- Component manufacturing process and recycled content are audited and verified by GreenCircle (see certification)
A single plastic bottle can take up to 450 years to degrade in the ocean.